Friday, April 17, 2009

the good and the bad

Well there is good news and bad news. The good news is that we now have a brand new laptop with a 17 inch monitor that is humming right along. The bad news is that the old laptop crapped out with alot of pictures that weren't backed up. I just need to hunt down some of them. Like pictures of Christopher's first birthday. I posted a few on my blog. I know the video of William's first swim lesson is posted on my yahoo video acount. I stopped putting pictures in my flickr account since I was filling it up. I probably should have splurged and paid for the yearly service for unlimited pictures rather than just the free accounts. There is also a way to undelete pictures on my old video card, but I am not sure I want to try and play that game.

It seems like the new wireless modem/router is working pretty good right now.

I am not sure having the new computer will get me back to blogging any more than before, but there is alway hope.

2 comments:

MR said...

You might want to pay the $60 and subscribe to Mozy so you get an off-site backup automatically.

davesbeachbar said...

we are looking at carbonite right now, but you recommend Mozy?