Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Correction
Some Hospitals Suck

I have to ammend my last blog that hospitals suck and say that SOME hospitals suck. A week after my experience in the hopital we headed out again for the birth of my son. Having had my first son at this particular hopital, the first experience was a very good one. Hoping that it wasn't a fluke I went in with wide open eyes. Even with major construction on the hospital and only one entrance to the hopital, they did a fantastic job in directing people to where they needed to go and even provided free valet service to the door if you weren't able to walk from the parking lot. The staff was fantastic, the service was top notch, and even the food was very good and affordable. So, anyone in the area thinking about having a baby I highly recommend the Dupont Hospital on Dupont Rd.

No comments: