Wednesday, May 13, 2009

how to fix the TV

My POS tv keeps messing up and I found the way to fix it online, but everytime I bookmark the page how to fix it I either loose it or my computer dies so I decided to blog it so I will always have it.

> Samsung\TXG2746\Volume at max and adj vol- shuts down the set\\\\

Using> the r/c* enter the factory mode by> pressing mute* 1*8*2* and power. This brings up the svc menu. Scroll> down using the CH button on the> remote to Factory Reset.\Press the volume + button. The set will shut> down* but all will be well. Somehow> the EEPROM was corrupted\\\\\\\

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was all set to junk my Samsung TXG2746 when I stumbled onto this post by using Google. The only problem I encountered was that I was starting the button pressing sequence with the TV on. After several failed attempts, I started the sequence with the power off and the problem was fixed! Thank you very much to Dave's Beach Bar!