Saturday, May 09, 2009

work,work,work...hello boys... I missed you


I think the blood is finally getting back into my hands. Friday we had to go in and sign the 200 pages of B.S. for the refinance of our house. Yeah, I figured we killed at least 4 or 5 trees, but I guess it's worth gaining a whole point. It just amazes me all the crap that you have to sign and date. Half of it I really don't know what it was, but I am just there to sign and sign and sign. Lucky for us Jen is on top of things and found $300 they were trying to charge us that we have already paid. Let me just say that the person working for our guy at the bank is a total ditz. Which installs a lot of confidence in refinancing your house. An HOUR later after "autographing" paper work we were finally done. I hadn't really planned on an hour so I had to bust butt back up to Auburn to get to an event that we were doing in the afternoon. I was hoping to run home first to change my pants since I had spilled hydraulic fluid on them trying to "fix" a door at work. Lucky for me it wasn't as noticeable after it dried up more. Anyway I will sign my name all day to be able to pay over $100 less a month on my mortgage. Maybe we can actually get back to a few projects around the house. Or maybe a new TV. Nah, it will probably to go William's tuition.

No comments: