Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Oh God that was funny!

A coworker just walked up to the copy machine and I came up behind him, going to another part of the building. I decided to stop and talk to him a minute, but he was standing in front of the copier with a puzzled look so I paused a minute and got real close behind him. I said, "what are you doing?" and scared the living crap out of him. He must have jumped at least a foot and probably gave himself whiplash turning his head. I laughed so hard I was almost on the floor. I am just lucky he didn't come out swinging or I would have really been on the floor. Lucky for me he found it just as humorous. I found out that he was actually trying to figure out a paper jam and trying to overhear a conversation from our boss in the next room, so he was distracted. I told him that's what he gets for eavesdropping.

1 comment:

Marcus said...

"Fire him? Are you sure? Boy! That guy can't even figure out a paper jam.", is something like what he heard.