Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Why Jen is my Lobster

You know. There are a few things that happen that prove that Jen and I were made for each other. We share the same amount of geekyness and have a phychotic, no, that would be psychic connection with each other. Just when I think I can pull out a little bit of way out trivia, she knows exactly what I am talking about. The other day we were pulling into Kroger and I saw that someone had a real nice late 60's mustang fastback sitting at the gas station. This triggered a memory that I had seen the same mustang only a convertible in the local Wheels and Deals. I made the comment to Jen that I had seen the car in the auto magazine and it reminded me of the movie....

Wait....

Let's have fun.....

Here is the picture of the car from the movie....














Name that movie... Let's see how many other geeks are out there.

She knew all about the movie. It's not like it wasn't a main release film like "Bad Taste" (darn you Jeff, that's 91 minutes of my life I will miss), it's just obscure. What surprises me is that she has seen this movie many times but never has seen a classic like "Jaws". With me it's all about the car, I think with her it's about the star of the movie......

2 comments:

CAQuincy said...

Apparently you've stumped everyone as there are no answers here. I'll have to ask John--who is only second to JJ in movie knowlege.

davesbeachbar said...

Here is a hint. Another actor in the movie is in the picture too. It's a little hard to see, but she is there in the background