Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The boys are growning up

This is Christopher's 6 month picture (taken at 7 months). He can't really sit up like that on his own quite yet. He is getting alot better, but still prefers rolling all over floor. This picture was one of those times when Jen held him until the last possible moment, moved her hands, and snapped the picture. The funny part is that Jen sent me the link to the website that had thumbnails of all of the pictures on that day. When I tried to right click on the pictures to save it on my PC the site wouldn't let me. So, I just turned to my Mac, pulled up the pictures, and drug it to my desktop. he he he heeeeeeee.

Today is William's first day in Kindergarten at a new school. He is excited about it which makes me feel pretty good, but there is always a little worry. I think there always will be. I worry that the other children might look at him a little different due to his speech delay, but I think his friendly personality will make up for alot of that, but you never know how other kids will act. I will post pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

MR said...

Anything you want to screen capture on your PC:

get it on the screen and hit the PRT SCR button. Then go into PAINT or even just an e-mail and hit control-V (Paste) and it's yours. If you just want to capture the active window, use ALT-PRT SCR