Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Birdie??

This video was sent to me the other day.



Along with being funny I can say I have seen this happen in real life. My brother and I were playing at Canturbury Green golf course when we got to the hole on the back 9 where it goes along the pond by the apartments. Geese were always a problem along this hole since the old people in the apartments fed the geese so they just hung out there. My brother and I were getting ready to tee off and I commented how funny it would be if we were to hit one of the geese along the fairway. We just laughed since there was no way we would hit the geese because they were about 50 yards away and out tee shots on the short par 3 would be well above their heads. I hit my shot near the green when my brother gets up to the tee. He hits this screamer of a worm burner (snake raper) that only goes about 4 inches above the ground and nails this goose in the ass. The goose squawked loudly and headed for the pond. There was a second of fear in our eyes as we thought of hurting the poor, pooping machines, but that quickly turned to laughter. I think the goose is alright,but it was hard to tell since we couldn't see too clearly from the tears of laughter in our eyes. The old people sneared at us, thinking we did it on purpose. The worse part is that my brother had to hit his second shot from close to where he hit the goose. Along with being full of goose crap, other geese didn't get the hint and stood around where my brother was going to hit again. He thought that the goose might get mad and come after him, but I assused him that he was pretty safe.

">

No comments: