Friday, April 07, 2006

mmmmmm... cookies

I work right behind Ellison Bakery (Archway cookies). When I leave work I know what flavor of cookies that were made that day due to the aroma of cookies baking. Imagine your grandma's kitchen to the MAX. All I can say is that I am glad that our windows don't open so I don't have to smell that delicious smell all day. I am sure that if I smelled the aroma all day I might actually get sick of it, but it's a nice treat going to and from work. I only wish they hadn't closed the thrift store at the factory so I could buy some of these treats. They are expanding the factory in the near future, maybe the store will return.

1 comment:

Marcus said...

That would be neat ... too tempting, I think. A more tempting place for me would be a bread bakery, like the Mill. Scones and what bread are -- weaknesses of mine, generally starch.