Thursday, April 27, 2006

Disney Deja View




I found these pictures from a russian website. Obviously they have way too much time on their hands, of course so do I if I found these on a russian website.. doh. Alot of the images are recycled exactly to later in the movie. In some cases the exact images are in different movies. Are they an homage to previous movies or just lazy artists? I know animation takes alot of time and effort, but come on now. So if you feel a sence of deja view when watching these film you know why.

There are alot of pictures to show so I am just going to do them a few at a time so I can keep if from filling an entire blogger page.

2 comments:

Marcus said...

single cell animation -- time consuming, costly. I could hardly blame them.

davesbeachbar said...

I found out from Jenny that it's actually a common thing that Disney did and no big deal