Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Blogger Sucks

I have to vent about this. When I sign into blogger it used to ask me if I wanted to upgrade the the new blogger. You know what? No I don't want to. I don't see any benefit of the new blogger and I liked the old one and it worked. But one day signing into blogger I was FORCED to sign up for the new blogger, I was not given the option. It would not let me sign in at all. Now when I sign in I have to use my email account and password, and I don't see what was wrong with the other way. Then I noticed that if I want to comment on anyone elses blog that I cannot use my email account and password to "sign-in" to comment. I have to first go into blogger and sign in, then go to the other blog and then I am able to comment to their blog. Either I am doing something wrong or it is just FU**ED.

WAY TO MAKE IT BETTER DICKS!!!

1 comment:

MR said...

The only comment I have is that your out of style bitching now. We all upgraded and bitched about this months ago. You'll lose your comments trying to get signed on, you'll find out that the word verification fails even when you put the letters in right, you'll have to sign on multiple times, you'll get to the point where you're copying your comments to the clipboard before you even attempt to sign in should you make the unforgivable mistake of not signing in before you comment. You did miss the "I can't publish that, try again" errors, and when you went back to your message it was gone, gone, gone. That was my favorite before they fixed it.