Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I think my work has fleas

Sorry I haven't been posting lately, but we have had a few huge jobs come in that I have been helping on out on the floor. A 33,000 piece phone book with a 12,000 real estate book thrown in the middle. So yeah I have been busy. But as I was helping out on the floor, it felt like I got bit by something. Then an hour later I felt it again. I was commenting to a co-worker about this and he said that he was being bit as well. Another comment to another co-worker later in the day confirmed that she was bitten numerous times on her legs. So, my work has fleas. (or some form of small biting animal). I guess I will have to grab some of Cinder's collars to put around my legs

1 comment:

Marcus said...

"Food around the corner, for me!"

Fleas -- bad news, dude!