Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Gift Idea


I was looking around the net for some promotional items or Christmas gift ideas for our company a couple weeks ago. Along with ideas for candy and stuff, I remembered that the cookie cottage had a thing where you could get a custom imprinted cookies. I contacted them to get more information about how they needed the artwork and how long it would take to get. I dropped off a hard copy of my design as well as a computer disc with the design. I wasn't really planning on the artwork turning out to be that clean, but I wanted to give them everything they could want for the design. They ended up being the coolest thing and the artwork on top of the cookie was extremely clean and precise. It took about a week to get the cookies back, but I think they could have turned them over in a few days.

At $20 a dozen it's a little pricey, but its a very cool and unique kinda thing for those of you who like the unique. I am definitely keeping this one in mind for special occasions.

http://www.cookiecottage.com/

No comments: