Monday, July 31, 2006

Question

Since everyone else I know has cable I doubt that they watch regular TV anymore, but just in case you did, I have a question. Has anyone else saw the sports promo on WPTA 21 alive promoting the return of their night time sports thing? The commercial starts with a guy looking around a store and getting hit with a football. When I caught a glimpse of this commercial I asked Jenny "what the hell is MH doing in a commercial?" I soon saw that it wasn't him, but it sure looked alot like him at first glimpse.

Has anyone else noticed this promo commercial and saw the same thing?

Would anyone with the capabilities be able to capture this commercial so I can post it here?

I was this close to almost knowing someone famous

1 comment:

Marcus said...

If by MH, you mean me, then you have found one of my many clones. It wasn't me.

I too, for whomever this appears to be, am interested in seeing the video &/or stills.

Monkeyjack, Ransackary -- you have TiVO! You record Lost. If you see it, let me see it too, please!