Tuesday, January 23, 2007

i'm melting... i'm melting

I got hit with a very nasty stomach virus over the weekend, and man it was no fun at all. Lucky for me it hit Thursday night so I had the weekend to rest and try and get over it, but I did end up taking Monday off and going to the doctors. Of course during the day on Monday I started to feel better, but I did end up going to the doctors anyway. Sunday night my stomach was rolling and gurgling so much that I wouldn't have been surprized to see an alien come out of my stomach. I swore I was going to wake the kids up. I know for a fact that it scared the cat. Or maybe that was just the byproduct of it sounding like the campfire scene in "Blazing Saddles" around my chair. Don't you hate when you are dealing with an issue like that and you get ready to "let loose" a big one and you just pray it's all gas? (ewww grossss.. yeah I know). We have all been there/done that, I am just saying it....

Why am I writing about this? I don't know.

2 comments:

Marcus said...

I like the Blazing Saddles reference. Oi, oh boy! That sounds (smells) nasty!

I'm glad you're over it. Just think of your boys getting that, one after another.

CAQuincy said...

Obviously you're writing about it because the bug attacked your BRAIN in addition to your intestinal system. EWWWW!!

Well, here's hoping the bug stops HERE and does not go into a domino effect for every other member of the Hogan household.

ICK!