Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Tiggergate

I heard about this video a couple of days ago, but didn't have a chance to see it until today. The story that I heard is that a guy in a tigger costume hit a 14 year old kid at Disney. My first thought was "wow, the guy freaked out". I was a bit appauled to think that could happen, but then I saw the video. The guy in the costume is clearly trying to grab this kids hand and just happens to brush his face with his paw. This 14 year old brat claims that he didn't do anything, but I am willing to bet he was trying to unzip his costume or something like that. Tigger reaction was the same that anyone would have. I am sure this will end up with a lawsuit, but I wish someone in the media would get a clue and stop reporting that tigger "hit" this little bastard.

Now I know for a fact that there are some un-Disney things that happen at the parks behind the scenes but this definatly is not one of them.

2 comments:

Marcus said...

I agree, not a strike or hit. Hey, if the kid was hurt so badly, so wickedly, why was he still in the photo shoot with Tigger. What a crock!

CAQuincy said...

WHATEVER! The two of them are OBVIOUSLY clowing around. And he OBVIOUSLY just brushed the kid's face. And the kid was even SMILING. "Ohhh, that hurt so bad, I'm laughing about it. LAWSUIT, LAWSUIT."

GET A GRIP, PEOPLE.

God, I HATE the media. And media-mongers like these @#$% parents.