Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Duh

So we get a delivery here at work. There is a whole pallet full of magazines that has shifted off its pallet in the back of the delivery truck. These are thick glossy covered magazines that were stacked pretty half-assed the first time and not bundled for crap. So of course they call on three of us to go out to the truck and hand load all of these magazines into a box on another pallet. Lucky for us it was around 60ishdegrees and not 10ish degrees so it wasn't too bad into the back of a truck. So the truck driver is helping us with this project and I notice that he is wearing gloves. And these are those real thick orange gloves with grips on them. I am not really sure why he is wearing them but i figure that he has a reason. All of a sudden he asks me, "Would this be easier without my gloves on?". Huh? Is he asking for my premission, like I am a glove expert? I just looked at him and said, "huh... probably", and he took them off. After we unloaded the truck I just looked at my co-worked and shook my head.

No comments: