Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Yippie Ky Ay Mother F(bang)

***This was last weekend not this weekend***




Another whirlwind of a weekend started with a phone call from Keith. He was getting together some guys to see Live Free or Die Hard, the latest movie in the Die Hard series of movies. It was a midnight showing at Carmike. I was willing to go but I wasn't sure if my body was or not. I just worked a pretty hard day and midnight is past my bedtime, but I decided to give it a shot. Sure as Sh** I fell asleap on the chair, but luckily woke up in just enough time to leave the house to make the theater on time. I was actually the first one there then Scott and Keith pulled in not too soon afterward. By the time we were walking up to the box office I think I was finally awake again since I was definatly in a huge fog when I woke up. I enjoyed the movie. It was the typical, crash cars, blow sh** up and see how much of a beating Bruce Willis can take. It had quite of few times where I questioned the logic and physics of what they were doing, but quickly corrected myself thinking, "this isn't an intellectual movie... it's one where they blow sh** up!!". Overall a fun guy movie, but I think Jen would have enjoyed it too. After the show we hung out in the parking lot discussing the movie a little bit and life in general. It would have been nice to grab a beer and hang out for a while but it was already close to 3:00am and not too much is open at that time. I got home at 3:00am and it was at least half an hour to 45 minutes to wind down from blowing sh** up. Of course kids wake up proptly at 8:00am.... whew it going to be a long day.




Saturday we decided to take William to see the new Pixar movie Ratatootieee, Ratagooeee, Ratatatataaa, oh hell the cartoon with the mouse. Overall it was a pretty entertaining movie. It didn't blow me away like "Cars" did but I was entertained by the movie. William seemed to enjoy it too and took only one restroom break in the middle. I guess we can rate his movies by potty breaks.

No comments: