Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Date

Sunday my wife and I had the rare opportunity to go out to lunch alone at a nice restaurant (the factory). We had a real good time just having a good meal and talking to each other without worrying if william is going to trip the waiter or if andrew is going to chuck all over the place... peaceful... ahhhhhh. We ended up sitting there for two hours talking about everyting except kids and stuff we had to do. We did end up running over the Menards for some light bulbs before heading home. Can I say it was nice holding hands with my wife in a Menards store looking for light bulbs? Well it was. I am thinking that now that we are moved into the house and the major projects are just about done that we need to make "date night" or even
"date weekend afternoon" happen a couple times a month

1 comment:

Marcus said...

You mean like you two ... date ... talk? How'd and when that happen? They couples' retreat for a good reason .. "retreat"!