Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Opportunity Missed

We had a party at our house a couple weeks ago. After everyone had left I realized that Keith had left his camera at our house. The typical thing to do a few years ago would be to fill up the rest of his pictures with pictures of goofy stuff and maybe a few shots of my butt. The fun part about that, is the person would never know what was on the roll of film until they got it developed. But his camera is a digital camera with a display so no such opportunity to make him waste money on developing a roll of film.

Upon further examination this camera is capable of over 300 pictures. That's a lot of pictures of my butt. So I decided I better get going, and took about 10 pictures of the cat for a start. I thought better of taking lewd pictures of my butt or whatnot, since I don't trust Keith with the pictures or what he might do with them. I put the camera down with the plan on picking up the next night for a retrospective video montage of dirty diapers or something just as good, but darn my luck, Keith needed his camera the next day and his wife picked it up during the day. Damn..

2 comments:

Marcus said...

Dave could try to one up Jeff S or Nate with the hot dog bun pic or Scott's not to be outdone pic ...
hey!

You did miss an opportunity!

Keith said...

That explains all of the cat pictures.

Not to mention the left-over chex mix shots.

So if that's not your butt, who's is it?