Wednesday, February 08, 2006

That Darned Cat

Our cat has gotten into a routine every morning. I get up and take my shower. When I come out of the bathroom she is laying on the floor meowing wanting to be fed. For some reason when we moved into the new house she wants to be fed all the time. I don't know if she has a tapeworm or if my in-laws were feeding her a little more food when she lived with them for 6 months. Well I think she was getting mad that we weren't getting up early enough to feed her and she was getting hungry. About two weeks ago our 2.5 year old started coming into our room earlier and earlier which would get us up earlier than we wanted. I just happened to wonder... was the cat going into our son's room to wake him up (creaky door), which in turn would wake us up, which in turn would get her fed? IT'S A CONSPIRACY. So I oiled the door hinges and we started closing the door all the way on my son's door. Well I don't think my theory was proved because ever since then my son keeps coming into our room pretty early in the morning. It was just a coincidence but I wouldn't put it past that darned cat

1 comment:

Marcus said...

It was the cat. She did it! Since you mentioned tape worm, might I assume that she isn't getting to be a super wide cat?