Tuesday, June 06, 2006

WTF ??

I was leaving work yesterday. I got in my car and saw a girl laying out in the sun. Now I wouldn't be surprised to see this if I worked in a residential area, but I work in an industrial area that only has factories and businesses so this girl was laying out in the grass of the building next to ours. To make matters worse (or at least more strange) she was laying on the grass with her knees in the air and her skirt hiked up to her waist like she was airing it out (so to speak) and her shirt tucked up to her bra. I was thinking to myself, you have got to be kidding me!!! Unless she is the CEO of this company (or sleeping with him) how would you let an employee do that. Now I have known people go outside during lunches or breaks and maybe pull up their sleeves, or show a little bit of skin, but this was to the extreme. In talking to other employees today I found out that she was doing that most of the day yesterday. At least we know now that the neighboring companies employee's aren't shy.

Sorry guys, no pictures available.

3 comments:

Marcus said...

So did it seem that she worked anywhere around there, or was she just a exhibitionist transient who enjoyed the attention of her lewd conduct with skirt up?

davesbeachbar said...

There is basicly one big building next to us so she had to be an employee of that business.

CAQuincy said...

I guess we now all know what kind of business the building next door does. Did you happen to see any red lights?