Friday, May 25, 2007

Gag!!


When I go out to the floor at my work there is usually a radio tunred on to entertain the workers and they go through their different tasks. It's usually never the same station ever time and ranges from country to hard rock. Usually I just kind of ignore the radio when I help them out on the floor and will sometimes get annoyed by ANOTHER classic rock station playing the same classic rock claptrap that they play every day, all the freaking time. Just to let you know if I ever hear anything by Guns n' Roses again I might heaad up to the top of a clock tower. Man what an overated, overplayed waste of time and space, why do they still get airtime like they are God's gift to classic rock!!!! Anyhowww a newer station that is around town is a station called Vibe 106.3. The second shift supervisor has gotten hooked on this station and it makes me want to puke. Either that or it's her shaking her hips to this crap. The past couple of weeks I have gotten stuck working next to her while she blasts this station. The format is supposed to be a mixture of song that you can dance to from the 70's-90's. The first 5 minutes that I heard this station I was actually kind of liking it until they started playing disco. DISCO STILL SUCKS!!! It's cute every once in a while but this station plays this crap all the time. They sprinkle in a few "dance" songs from the 80's that make me cringe when I hear them since this was the tripe that was out when I was in high school. Worse of all they play the same stuff over and over. I tell you I want to pukey ukey ukey if I hear boogie oogie oogie ever again. When will people ever learn. DISCO SUCKS. Society hated it so much they they killed a genre of music, and these yahoo's think they can make it with this format? Good Luck.


No comments: