Tuesday, February 05, 2008

PSA for guys


SAINT Valentine's day is a little over a week away. Are you ready guys? Well like me your answer is probably, nope. I am here to help you out. I am providing you guys a new and innovative way to shop for you honey. If you are one of those brave souls that attempts to buy your sweetie garments of an "intimate" nature, then this might come in real handy. This site might help you to avoid fights by making sure that you pick the correct size and having a very good night.

Click here to proceed. The link is a little NSFW so open carefully.

For those of you who use this site to buy your girlfriend or wife (or both.. just kidding) a little something, you are welcome. For everyone else... keep you hands above the table.

Again, I am just here to help a fellow brother out.

Yes Carrie I will get back to work..

No comments: