Tuesday, September 18, 2007

We so need to get this for MR

I think we should all pitch in and buy this 6 foot inflatable homage to "A Christmas Story" for MR and his Halloween/Christmas Parties. (More Detail HERE) What better to celebrate both holidays than with 6 feet of "electric sex in the front window". I am sure the neighbors would LOVE to see this in the front yard from October through December.

I found this on a new website I came across "Things You Never Knew Existed". It's a pretty neat site with lotsa junk, but ALOT of it I already knew it existed or I have seen before. But still fun nonetheless.

1 comment:

MR said...

Invitations going out soon... the Saturday before Halloween. I am already working on a great idea for a costume. More people this year. I have met them and they are us, so they're invited.