Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone!! Plans for tonight include taking the boys to a party and doing a little trick or treating in another neighborhood. Some day I would like to stay home and see what it's like around our house, but there is always a party to go to. Probably a trip to my mom's house for pictures and possibly a trip to the in-laws so they can hear what the doorbell sounds like since this is the one time of year it actually get rung. And since they are in the middle of the country, the boys will be the only one ringing it.

We carved pumkins on Monday night. After I got done carving mine (pictured above) it reminded me of someone or something. What do you think?





It reminded me of Tim the Enchanter









Or the ghostbusters dog







Full Pumpkin Lineup

No comments: