Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Funny Funny Funny


Jen and I have been watching a new show called "the big bang theory" for the last couple of weeks. If you haven't been watching it, then you should start now. This is one of those rare laugh out loud sitcoms that doesn't come along that often. Jen and I both were almost on the floor both times that we have watched it. It is from the same people that brought us "two and a half men" so it doesn't surprise me how hilarious it is. There is similar aspects of geekness from the main characters that I see in certain friends of ours, or actually in all of us.

If you have watched it then the answer to your question of where you have seen the main character is... He was the kid in Roseanne who was Darlene's boyfriend, or also he was "Rusty" in Christmas Vacation.

I highly recommend a viewing of this new show....

No comments: