Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Open for Business

More cool internet toys

A co-worker put me onto a website that looks like fun. The site is called Cafe Press. What you do is design something either a graphic, logos,text, or just a picture. Then you can take that file and place it on numerous items like t-shirts, mugs, magnets and other assorted mechandise. The cool part is that they do all of the work. It is a free site with no minimum orders with them taking care of shipping and stuff. You can either order the stuff you design at your cost or assign a profit to it to make a few bucks if other people order your stuff. You can either keep your site/store private for friends and family or make it public with a chance of making a few more bucks, but you have to think of a design that others would want. But even if they don't you aren't out anything since it's free. I am thinking about a design for Halloween but haven't found my inspiration, of course I don't think I have time before MR's party.

Here is the address of a store that I opened using an old logo design that I was playing with. I would need to tweek the design before I ordered anything, but it's mind boggling to think of the stuff you could do.

http://www.cafepress.com/hogansbeachbar

Yeah, Carrie.... I will get back to work....

2 comments:

Cerpicio said...

You've never heard of Cafe press before just now?

davesbeachbar said...

nope...or I might have heard about them but never really understood what you could do with the site. There is so much out there