Friday, May 16, 2008

zzzzzz... huh......crap

So I am snoozing away this morning actually enjoying a good nights sleep. I got to bed pretty early, no visitors at 2:00am, and Andrew actually sleeping pretty sound. (I think Andrews ear infections finally cleared up since he has been sleeping in). Then all of a sudden I hear a electronic jingling sound in my subconscious. Huh? What? and go back to sleep. Then I hear it again. My phone (of course downstairs) has just received a text message. I was thinking who would text message me at 5:30am? I start to curse Jeff since he is the only one that has texted me, but then think that he would never do that at this hour. Of course after receiving the text the phone proceeds to jingle every couple of minutes... crap. So I trudge downstairs and look at my phone and sure at shit it's a spam text about perskription medicaution (their spelling not mine). Son of a B****. I want to throttle the SOB's who do this crap and string them up by their nads. So after venting, I trudge back upstairs and back to bed to have the radio come on soon afterwards. There might be hope for this weekend....

1 comment:

Marcus said...

Please, while you are strangling them, kill a few for me. Thanks!