Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Boo


I was in Walgreens yesterday and saw that they were already putting out the halloween candy. Granted it was a small display, but still, it's freaking 90+ degrees outside. Besides MR's party I really don't want to think about it getting cold again. I complained to Jen about this and was informed that they have had costumes at the Disney store for a couple weeks at least. They can't keep the captain Jack (Pirates... arrrg) costumes in stock, but unfortunatly they don't have adult sized.

A side note to this posting... I was going to put a little halloween graphic on top of this blog to give it a little more flare. I went to yahoo images to look for some halloween clip art or something cute or funny and came across this:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Say it isn't so !! Luckily it was a special offer for last year's halloween and hopefully they won't reissue this stuff again. I am getting a little gaggy right now just thinking of the last Jones soda experience from last Christmas (urp).... I read a review of these flavors and they were, how shall I say it, up to Jones' standards. So of course I will be keeping an eye out for it for MR's halloween party. he he he he he he

1 comment:

Marcus said...

Count Chuckulots, blewberries, Lucky Aims (didn't miss toilet puking), Friggi' Nasty.

I'll pass on the Jones soda, thanks!