Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Who would buy this??



I saw this gargoyle over the weekend at a garden center. I asked the person working there, "who would buy such a thing?" She told me that there were two people actually interested in the statue. One was a another landscape owner with a huge yard and pathway to stick among the other statues that he has, the other was a person who wanted to put it in their front yard. Wouldn't you love to be that neighbor? Now this statue isn't one of those cute little halloween props that you usually see, this is an actual cement statue that's at least 5 feet high and probably a ton or two. There are two obstacles in buying this statue. One is that it is $600 and the other is that they don't deliver so you have to pick it up yourself (if you can). This is one of those things where you really want it..

2 comments:

Marcus said...

I would use it as the bottom clown in a circus pyramid

MR said...

I can't wait until you get here for the Halloween party and see it on my lawn. Sure it weighed a ton, but it was easier to move than saaaay... Cerpicio.