Thursday, April 24, 2008

Flashback

Dan just posted this picture on his myspace account. This has to be 1985 or 86. It's amazing how blond my hair is and how thin we were back then. It's also amazing that I wore shorts that small. Dan was a member of the 27th lancers drum and bugle corps out of Boston by way of Akron Ohio. I was sporting the Northrop Drum Line jacket from back in the day.

Dan also has posted the song "what I like about barnyard animals" on his myspace too if you wanted to hear a better version that the one on my blog.

2 comments:

CAQuincy said...

Nice legs!

MR said...

"I came here in a time machine that YOU invented... and I need your help to get back to the year 1985!"

Ahh... the 80's, the perfect time to be young. Ronald Reagan was at the helm and everyone was Republican. I miss those days.