Wednesday, April 30, 2008

That Stinks

Our garage sale was last Friday and Saturday. Friday was a good day where we got rid of alot of the bigger things. Saturday was pretty bad and we ended up closing it a bit early. Jen and my mother in law are in charge of the sale and they have their own little system down that seems to work out pretty well. Lucky for them they were able to get rid of two of the three boys at my mom's house on Friday to give them a little more of a break. The weather was alright, but it sure would have been nicer if it would have been warmer. The sad part of the garage sale was that someone actually shoplifted from the garage sale. Would that be shoplifting or garagelifting? There are all kinds of people that go to garage sales and unfortunately there are some weirdos. It's sad that they stole from a garage sale, but it's even sadder that they stole a bottle of perfume. Couldn't quite afford that 50 cent price tag? Just sad.

While we were cleaning up I found another little bottle of perfume. (yeah we had alot of perfume that we got rid of). Just for the heck of it I decided to spritz myself. This is where I lean that it's probably a good idea to smell it first or at least look at the name on the bottle. I ended up spraying Celine Dion perfume on myself and man it stunk. Jen even commented when she came back out to the garage that something smelled funny. I almost told her I farted since I would feel less embarrassed than telling her I spritz Celine.

Now the decision of what to do with the money that we made from the garage sale. We have too many things that we could spend it on. Time for a list.

1 comment:

Marcus said...

Now you know that it isn't just her singing that stinks, right?