Tuesday, October 28, 2008

awww nuts..


No Halloween party this year at MR's.. darn it. I made it a point to take my scrubs from Christopher's birth in January home to make sure that I would have a costume in October. Seriously, I was planning that far in advance.... I can understand him opting out of the party since the attendance had been waning the past couple of years and you never know who is available to show up with all the kids and stuff. I still have the Christmas extravaganza to look forward to this year. Whoo hooo.

This year I am sticking to my word and we are staying home for Halloween and not taking the kids all over to different locations like the past couple of years. Jen has to work so I might load up the boys and trick or treat at the Disney store. Stay tuned for stories, pictures and hopefully some video.

No comments: