Tuesday, September 09, 2008

ahhh... football is back

Yeah I know it signals the end of summer and the begining of colder days ahead, but I feel good that football has started. Not just pro footbal, but even college football. I plopped in front of the TV on Sunday and just watched football all day long. Heck, I was even watching some games where I didn't even care for either team. I am not really a sports watching guy, but I like football.

Sunday I didn't think anything could beat the hype of Brett Favre's return to football with the Jets. Man, that got real old with the commentators beating that story to death... until....the golden boy, Tom Brady got hurt. Dear God, you would have thought the president was shot for as much media attention that this story got. Not only all over the TV, but even the internet and radio. Yeah he got a boo boo on his knee and is out for the season, but so did a bunch of other players and no one cares. Just gives him more time to knock up some other chick.

Before we know it the season will be over, but I am going to enjoy it while I can.

No comments: