Thursday, September 25, 2008

Whew I need to get a job


So I am trying my best to stay to a routine during my "time off" of work. I get up in the morning at 7:00am, grab a shower, and usually end up taking William to school. I made the mistake of coming home from dropping William off and watching the morning news shows like Good morning America or Today (like I do on the weekends). Before I know it, it's noon and half the day is shot. My job right now is to find a job but it only takes so long to search my websites and check my emails. Now I don't turn on the TV I seem to get more done in the morning at least. I try to keep it off all day long, but two days ago I turned it on in the afternoon while the boys were taking a nap and flipped around. I came across Judge Joe Brown which is one of these typical two people straight from the trailer go into his "courtroom" and he yells at them and awards money. It's mesmorizing and addictive to see this guy goes off on these poeple. After that was Judge Judy which is pretty much the same. I don't know why but these shows are entertaining to me. Another reason to keep the TV off and get some stuff done around the house or yard. I actually got some yardwork done yesterday that has been bugging me for quite some time now. Just a little corner of the yard that has gotten away from me, but I kicked it's butt yesterday. We are still being bombed by the acorns off the tree.

On the job front I am still waiting on word from my second interview last week. They said that they would be in contact with me the first of this week, but it's Thursday. I might drop her an email later today. I have also set up a interview in Auburn for next week that sounds like a good job as well. So a couple of things going. I am sure Jen is ready to get me out of the house, but I hardly see her due to her work schedule any more. I am sure the grandma's are enjoying their time off as well.

No comments: