Monday, September 15, 2008

That's all folks....

Well I almost made it through Monday. Now I can say that monday's truely suck. It's called a layoff so there are some benefits and paid for my unused vacation days and such. It's weird sitting here in empty surroundings with all my pictures and stuff off of the walls. Just have to pack up my radio when I leave and that's all. I appreciate my boss giving me the heads up a couple weeks ago and I really hope that he can save the business. If this job interview this week works out then it will truely be a blessing. Until then I am going to keep on searching and see how this unemployement thing works. I have been paying into it for 25 years, so now it's time to take a little back. Hopefully it's enough to get the family by for a little while. I need to see what projects that I can get done around the house that don't cost anything (I am sure there are a ton of them). Nothing else maybe I can work on the basement project and get that at least to a point that it's ready to go for paint and drywall when I get some money rolling in later. My blog entries will probably start to sound like MDH's.. just without the decoder ring....

1 comment:

MR said...

Haha!

"I went on a nature walk today and found out the world SUCKS! And I question my faith and my numerals are hyperboly to my rastifarian rooga, but never so understanding."

His posts are like those random word spam messages I get.