Friday, September 19, 2008

ugggggggggggg

Being unemployed sucks, but being unemployed with a cold sucks worse. That time of year again when William is in school and starts bringing home bugs and colds. Usually if I was at work I would have a good chance of missing a cold, but nope, it's gone right down the line from William to Andrew to Jen to Me to Christopher. It's just the headache,runny nose, eyes burning, sore throat, drainage kind of cold (just enough to make you miserable). The kids seem to be getting over it pretty quick so I am hoping that it will do the same with Jen and I.

I have been sending out resume's and getting stuff done around the house. It still seems like a long weekend to me and I don't think that it has truely set in that I don't have a job. I am sure by next week I will have a reality check one day... probably when my head clears up a little bit more... snifff.

No comments: